Monday 13 April 2009

Political Meltdown

I have been riveted to my computer over the last few days following Iain Dale and Paul Staines( Guido Fawkes, happy birthday, by the way). and the news media. I feel extremely disappointed in The Daily Telegraph which now appears to be the puppet of 10 Downing Street. I wonder if, now that McBride has gone, there will be a clearout of those reporters who were his trained lackies.

I want to commend Nadine Dorries for her demeanor in all of this furour. I think that the point, which seems to be ignored by the news menia at present, that months ago she was being pursued by McBride and others over this current malicious allegation against her. No 'schoolboy prank' this was a concerted attempt, over months to taint her.

Let's hope that the next time that a Labour minister is brought out to support the PM the question is put about Ms Dorries.

I wait with anticipation for the next instalment in the slow meltdown of this corrupt, lying and vicious administration.



Just watched this brilliant spoof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNrBqrNhdGU

No comments:

Post a Comment